A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ABOUT THIS GAME
Photographer Whitty Gawship attends a prestigious get-together at the residence of the impressive Professor Chet Chatters. Members of the party are veteran conversationalists, each trying to gain subtle power over one-another. The mood shifts when Whitty and the others discover that the professor can get the "Last Word" in every conversation via his miraculous invention. Dastardly!
But what are the professor's motives? And why invite a commoner?
Last Word is an unconventional JRPG. Battle sophisticated guests using the mannerisms of speech as weapons. Collect topics by gossiping to unlock mysteries. Drink wine. The night is young and no one can leave until the devious Professor Chatters says so! Can Whitty and Seymour overcome the power of the professor's amazing machine? Or will they succumb to the saucy banter of the motley aristocrats around them? Don't hesitate in getting the Last Word.
- Unique battle system! Fight with the subtle, non-verbal nuances of conversation.
- Engaging storytelling! Get whisked away by a narrative brimming with character! And fun!
- Key Topic System! Gather gossip to unlock more... gossip!
- Vocal SFX! Each character has their own awe-inducing sound. Listen to the quality of that throat clearing!
- Bow Ties! Learn skills and equip them using snazzy Bow Tie Points!
Mac OS X (Coming Soon)
SteamOS + Linux
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: